Airborne Trainer 1 Апрель 2015, 13:11
The T-1A CSO aircraft is the first in a new generation of aircraft which have embedded simulation systems providing complex training without the expense, weight, and reliability issues that come with real systems.
The T-1A CSO in-flight training initiative is a cutting edge program created by the Air Education Training Command (AETC) of the United States Air Force to prepare the next generation of Combat System Officers (CSO) for modern combat. Camber is modifying a portion of the existing T-1A aircraft fleet to include two instructor stations and two student training stations that present real-time simulations of radar, electronic warfare, navigation and weapons systems equipment.
●Radar and EW Systems
●Intercept Live and Virtual Targets
T-1A Aircraft Modifications
● Added three cabin seats with expanded oxygen system
● Installed new intercom system to support private networks
● Added Student and Instructor work stations with displays and controls
● Integrated Simulation Computers to ARINC 429 data bus
● Installed an ADSB transponder system and Integrated to simulation computers to support live radar targets and live radar intercepts
● Modification is FAA Certified under a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC)